How do I get a fix-it ticket signed off?

Citations requiring proof of correction are only signed off at the Police Department. There is a fee of $22 for an officer to sign off your citation. Note: This fee is separate from any fees due for the citation itself.

What do I do if I am issued a Parking/Mechanical/Registration Ticket?

If you have been issued a Notice of Parking Violation, Notice of Registration Violation or Notice of Mechanical Violation, you must respond to the citation within 21 days of issuance.

You may pay your parking citation online or by calling 1-800-818-1832. Notice of Registration Violation and Notice of Mechanical Violation citations cannot be paid online. You must mail payment and proof of correction to:

Office of Parking Violations
City of Suisun City
PO BOX 11113
San Jose, CA 95103-1113

If you have questions regarding your citation, please call 1-800-818-1832. We do not accept payment at the Police Department.


License Plate, Registration/Tab and Mechanical Violations

Sections 4000(a), 5200-5204 and mechanical violations of the California Vehicle Code require evidence of correction and vehicle inspection before payment can be accepted. A photocopy of your registration is not sufficient proof of correction. If validation and payment are received within 21 days of issuance, the fine shall be reduce to $10.00.


Failure to Pay

Failure to pay or contest the citation within 21 calendar days of issuance will cause an increased penalty, notification to the Department of Motor Vehicles to refuse registration of the vehicle, referral to a collection agency and interception of funds through the California Franchise Tax board. If a vehicle is found on a highway or off-street parking facility and the vehicle has (5) or more unpaid parking violations, the vehicle may be impounded or booted.

How do I retrieve my towed vehicle?

If your vehicle was towed and stored by this agency, you must obtain a vehicle release from the Police Department at 701 Civic Center Blvd. Vehicles releases are processed 7-days per week, 7 AM-7PM.

The vehicle release fee is $225 for vehicles towed for (22651(h), 2261(p), DUI & 23109 VC) and $135 for all other tows, payable via cash, money order or credit card. The release fee does not include fees accrued at the tow yard.

  1. Vehicles may only be released to the registered owner. If a vehicle was recently purchased, you must complete the transfer through DMV prior to obtaining the release. If the registered owner is unable to come to the Police Department, a notarized request for release from the registered owner may be accepted. If the registered owner is in jail, the jail can provide a vehicle release form.
  2. The registered owner must have a valid driver’s license or the registered owner must bring a licensed driver to the Police Department.
  3. Vehicles towed for expired registration, pursuant to 22651(o) VC, must be currently registered before the vehicle can be released.
  4. Each tow yard has specific release requirements and hours of normal operation. You should contact the tow yard where you vehicle is stored to obtain additional information and avoid additional fees.

Tow Companies

Ramirez Towing
4999-D Vanden Road
Vacaville, CA 95687
(707) 437-2800

GM Towing
532 Parker Road
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 437-2989

Able Towing
2400 Cement Hill Road
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 428-6186

ADCO Towing
2875 Industrial Drive
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 437-5860

Roadrunner Towing
1950 Walters Court
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 434-9560