How do I contest an Alarm Notice of Violation?

In order to contest a citation, the amount of the citation MUST be paid in full. You may request an Initial Administrative Review by doing all of the following:  (1) Submit a request for an Initial Administrative Review within 30 calendar days of the date of the violation notice, (2) pay the amount due. You may pay online at and  (3) write a letter, including you administrative citation or notice of violation, that includes you full name, mailing address and telephone number. Send the letter and accompanying documentation to: Suisun City Admin Citations, PO Box 11113, San Jose, CA 95103-1113.


Note: Your citation cannot be appealed at the Police Department. You must submit your appeal in writing to to the address listed above.  

Posted in: Alarm Ordinance FAQs